| David Gane
It's been one of those weeks, but these are my shares for the week:
- How to market like Snoop Dogg
- Although this is meant for managers and bosses, I saw some relevance as I prep for teaching next semester: Radical Candor
- Shout-out to James Whittingham and his wonderful performance in Brian Stockton's The Sabbatical
- "Being beaten means they are better than you."
- This article about content shock and true fans had me thinking this week about how much I post.
As stated last week, I am jumping into the deep end of Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace (currently 1/10th done).