| David Gane
Stuff I found interesting:
- I'm happy to admit that I want to see Pride and Prejudice and Zombies.
- The Lost Art of Getting Lost from Stephen Smith. - I learned early on that the best way to find a place is to be willing to get lost.
- Pairing with getting lost, The Gentle Art of Trying Something & Sucking at It by Leo Babuta.
- After a guy had a tumour removed, a flood of forgotten memories came rushing back.
- Really enjoyed my food at Soda Jerks. I had the Captain Jack Big Kid Milkshake, with Captain Crunch and Jack Daniels, and the Traditional Burger.
- I'd like to welcome Sinfully Sweet Bakery to the neighbourhood. I plan on enjoying one their Seven Deadly Sin Cupcakes tonight.
- One more food item: For the past couple of weeks I've been thinking about an ice cream from my youth, which I found was a Snack and a Half. Turns out you can make them at home.
- Finished reading The Sisters Brothers by Patrick DeWitt.