| David Gane
- Make a Peanuts version of yourself.
- I discovered the funny, swear-filled, and odd story tangent videos of You Suck at Cooking.
- Ang said a student recommended Me and Earl and the Dying Girl after she and I had an in-depth discussion about race (I know it's a movie but I'll likely read the book first).
- I sent Ang this article on Kindle pricing.
- I also shared with Ang this bit of standup from Steve Hughes about offending people (it seems ridiculous to mention this is NSFW).
- My wife sent me a link to The Everyday Messenger: A Bag For Cameras and Essential Carry. (I like it but it is above my prce range).
- I've always been curious about the subtext buried in chess scenes in movies. Now I know.
- Continuing our The Martian coverage: ISS astronauts get a pre-screening in space (they also got to watch Gravity up there. That's like watching Jaws in the water.)
- I read about Noah Kagan's coffee challenge from Alex Turnbull's post Don't Embrace Failure (Embrace Discomfort Instead).
- I'm reading A Recipe for Bees by Gail Anderson-Dargatz
- I just finished a collection of Edgar Allan Poe poems, short stories, and essays.