| David Gane
While we wait for Amazon to approve Along Comes a Wolfe, I'll review some of the things I found this week:
- I figured what better way to pass the time for our ebook to drop, then by reading this article from Craig Mod on how the popularity of ebooks is stalling.
- After sorting through our editor's many notes on our misuse of commas, m-dashes, and other markings, it's good to know that the poet William Wordsworth sucked at punctuation, as well.
- For Angie: Changing it up in yoga class
- More thoughts on slow growth.
- Also, Christina Xu on The Life-Changing Magic of Losing Shit
- For all my teaching fiends(sic)
- Lastly, a quick nod to Sublime Text for assisting me in my eleventh hour so I could code the book by hand!