| Angie Counios
Happy Thanksgiving, Canadians!
Without much consequence I gathered at two separate meals with friends and family this weekend. After a lot of laughing, visiting and even more eating I was sure that my pants would not fit this morning.
My pants fit.
Dave and I also celebrated three years in writing partnership this weekend (about a month late) and posted a video. You can see it here: Third Anniversary
It is not happy people who are thankful. It is thankful people who are happy. ~Unknown
And with that I would like to quickly drop a list of things I am grateful for:
- Our first award with Sask Books in April of this year.
- Every single person who took time to read Along Comes a Wolfe and Shepherd's Watch.
- My health. (My grandma on my dad's side used to say "health above all" and she was right.)
- My ability to look at the glass and know that whether it's half full or half empty I can grab the pitcher and fill it up as much as I want.
- David's hard work on our books, words, and ideas.
- Heather Nickel and her eye for detail.
- My ability to shift gears and calm down better than I ever have. Although that being said I could still use some work.
- Knowing that I have good, solid people around me that I can count on, laugh with, debate with and coffee or wine with until the sun goes down...or comes up.
- Our second and third awards for Along Comes a Wolfe (Gold, First Book - Moonbeam Awards 2017) and Shepherd's Watch (Silver, Teen Mystery- Moonbeam Awards 2017).
- I am also grateful for my coffee maker that drips fresh coffee every morning. Time to put some beans in it.
Big things or small things I have gratitude and that seems to be making life sweeter to swallow.
Speaking of swallow look at this spread!